h87a - a fully-programmable PCB for custom a.87-layout tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboards utilizing a USB Mini B connector.
At this point only normal thickness (1.6mm) is available.
The normal thickness (1.6mm) h87a is matte black with a matte black FR4 core.
There are two options - South and North spacebar. The South spacebar variant should fit most boards. The North variant is for boards with less internal clearance. If you are not sure which to get, please ask me about the specific board you are wanting the PCB for - I am in the process of including this information in the compatibility chart.
This is a GROUP BUY - ETA for product shipment is late March, 2021. Please refer to the Group Buy and Sale Schedule for more info.
GB run date: Jan. 18, 2021 - Feb. 15, 2021
To check/estimate compatibility: h87a Compatibility Chart
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PCB WILL FIT YOUR CASE, even if it is listed as "probable" by the spreadsheet linked above. If you have doubts, wait until someone else with your case tries this PCB.
This PCB WILL NOT fit your:
- Coolermaster TKL
- Varmilo TKL
- WASD Code TKL
- Ducky TKL
- Leopold TKL
- Corsair TKL
- Logitech TKL
- Razer TKL
- any other OEM TKL
- TKL PCB, programmable via QMK.
- VIA support
- MX + Alps footprints.
- "Skinny A87" form factor - same footprint as B87, but same USB placement and stab layout as A87.
- Standard ANSI and WKL bottom rows, ISO enter, short right and left shifts, 2u backspace.
- Top-side Mini USB port
- Uni-directional stabilizer mounts - SOUTH or NORTH mount spacebar stablizer
- RGB underglow
- One-color in-switch LED
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU
- Physical reset switch is back! On the bottom side, by the spacebar.
- In-switch indicator lights - connected via jumpers
- Pins to solder a daughter board on (Moon TKL, for example)
- JST SH connectors for USB daughterboards and RGB breakout
- Fully soldered and pre-programmed with a basic TKL map out of the box
- SPI pins
- Breakaway USB port for cases that use USB daughterboards
Github link for QMK: