h87a - a fully-programmable PCB for custom a.87-layout tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboards utilizing a USB Mini B connector.
At this point only normal thickness (1.6mm) is available.
The normal thickness (1.6mm) h87a is matte black with a matte black FR4 core.
The CEM3 variant is also 1.6mm thick. These were purchased as a "sample run" to test the viability and differences of CEM3 vs. FR4. Here is a short video showcasing the increased flex with CEM3: https://youtu.be/Z3CvPW0IHIc
The CEM3 h87a is matte black with a translucent CEM3 core.
To check/estimate compatibility: h87a Compatibility Chart
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PCB WILL FIT YOUR CASE, even if it is listed as "probable" by the spreadsheet linked above. If you have doubts, wait until someone else with your case tries this PCB.
This PCB WILL NOT fit your:
- Coolermaster TKL
- Varmilo TKL
- WASD Code TKL
- Ducky TKL
- Leopold TKL
- Corsair TKL
- Logitech TKL
- Razer TKL
- any other OEM TKL
- TKL PCB, programmable via QMK.
- VIA support
- MX + Alps footprints.
- "Skinny A87" form factor - same footprint as B87, but same USB placement and stab layout as A87.
- Standard ANSI and WKL bottom rows, ISO enter, short right and left shifts, 2u backspace.
- Top-side Mini USB port
- Uni-directional stabilizer mounts - south mount spacebar
- RGB underglow
- One-color in-switch LED
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU
- Physical reset switch is back! On the bottom side, by the spacebar.
- In-switch indicator lights - connected via jumpers
- Pins to solder a daughter board on (Moon TKL, for example)
- JST SH connectors for USB daughterboards and RGB breakout
- Fully soldered and pre-programmed with a basic TKL map out of the box
- SPI pins
- Breakaway USB port for cases that use USB daughterboards
Github link for QMK:
Thank you Hayt for the product image :)