h87c - a fully-programmable PCB for custom, USB Type-C, a.87-layout tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboards.
Only available now in matte black with a thickness of 1.6mm.
Max of two (2) per customer.
This is a PRE-ORDER and will ship in 5-6 weeks.
Please do research and make sure this PCB will fit your keyboard :)
To check/estimate compatibility: Compatibility Chart
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PCB WILL FIT YOUR CASE, even if it is listed as "probable" by the spreadsheet linked above. If you have doubts, wait until someone else with your case tries this PCB.
This PCB WILL NOT fit your:
- Coolermaster TKL
- Varmilo TKL
- WASD Code TKL
- Ducky TKL
- Leopold TKL
- Corsair TKL
- Logitech TKL
- Razer TKL
- any other OEM TKL
- TKL PCB, programmable via QMK.
- MX/Alps footprints. Not all Alps layouts supported, e.g. AEK or big ass enters.
- "Skinny A87" form factor - same footprint as B87, but same USB placement and stab layout as A87.
- Standard ANSI and WKL bottom rows, ISO enter, short right and left shifts, 2u backspace
- Top-side USB Type C port
- South-facing spacebar stabilizer orientation
- RGB underglow
- One-color in-switch LED
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU
- ESD protection
- In-switch indicator lights - connected via jumpers
- Pins to solder a daughter board on (Moon TKL, for example)
- JST SH 4-pin connectors for USB daughterboards and RGB breakout
- Fully soldered and pre-programmed with a basic TKL map out of the box
- SPI pins
- Breakaway USB port for cases that use USB daughterboards
Github link for QMK: